Wednesday 18 May 2011

Bartolomé bound, and Isabela potentially on the horizon....

Look out Bartolomé, here I come!  So, I've decided to take a small trip this coming weekend and go check out some of the other islands while I'm here.  Bartolomé is a short 2 hr boat ride away, so I'll be heading there on Saturday to check out the island.  Will send a full detailed report on my return....  Also, my boss has told me today that there is a very good possibility that I will be heading to Isabela, potentially next month, to do some work there.  Phew, I was just getting settled in here...!

Oh...  have also discovered that I get sea-sick in small boats on choppy waters.  Who would have thought?  (I swear I never used to...)

Besos y abrazos de Galapagos!

1 comment:

  1. I won't point out that you must be getting old...cuz that would be uncalled for ;)

    miss you,
    Susie

    ReplyDelete